The introduction of 4K UHD has increased the requirements significantly for the connectivity quality over extended lengths. While regular copperbased HDMI cables managed Full-HD signals fine, even active cables based on regular copper is no longer able to stabily transmit the full bandwidth of 4K over long distances.
Fiberoptical transmission, however, has really no limitation other than what is imposed in the active transmitter and receiver. Our UltraFiber HDMI 2.0B cables use fiberopticals for transmitting the high bandwidth video, allowing up to 18Gbps or simply put full bandwidth 4K@60 frames in full 4:4:4 chroma.
The new STEALTH layout allows you to easily detach the inner Micro D plug, measuring only 13,9x8,6mm for in-wall installations. Once installed, you re-attach the included Micro D to type A (regular HDMI) adaptor.
- Lifetime Warranty - if the cable at any point of time no longer transmits within its specifications (HDMI 2.0B / 18Gbps) we will replace it for free!
- HDMI 2.0B compatible (HDCP 2.2 / CEC / EDID support via integrated hybrid copper transmission for maximum compatibility)
- Super resistant to RFI and EMI
- Full 18Gbps full HDMI bandwidth (4K@60 and 4:4:4)
- Plug Dimensions:
Inner Micro type D to type D: L=35mm, W=13,9mm, H=8,6mm
Outer type D to type A (regular HDMI): L=44mm, W=20mm, H=10,5mm
Cable dim: 4,8mm
- Bend radius: 20mm
- Full metal casing
- No external power required
- Active transmission; one end in DISPLAY and one in SOURCE